Valerie is . . .
- A dedicated real estate professional . . .
- She has knowledge of & extensive experience in negotiating, closing sales, corporate relocations & pricing property. . .
- She will co-ordinate appropriate & innovative marketing. . .
- She is an expert in working co-operatively with other agents, achieving fast, gratifying results & closing sales quickly & efficiently.
- Her philosophy is to treat others as she would want to be treated and that means with respect, integrity & complete honesty.
Background . . .
- Born and raised in the wonderful City of Toronto.
- Traveled extensively through Europe, England, Ireland, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Cuba, Mexico, Barbados, St. Marten, east and west across Canada and much of the U.S.
- Over 27 years of combined legal, managerial, business & negotiation expertise as a legal assistant, assistant to the Editor of the Financial Post Newpaper & Editorial Controller of Maclean's Magazine before changing careers & becoming a real estate professional in 1991.
- Valerie is also a renovation enthusiast & avid animal lover... (see her wonderful "Riley" below).
Valerie believes service is the key to success in your real estate transaction. She provides the very best service to her clients. Her personal standards include:
Integrity . . . Valerie values your trust & is open and honest with you at all times.
Expertise . . . She will personally handle every detail from the first consultation with you through closing.
Positive Results . . . Whether you are buying or selling a home you can be sure of the ultimate in service when you select Valerie
What separates Valerie from others? "To Valerie real estate is more than just a profession. It is one of the focal points in her life. Few things give her more pleasure than helping clients achieve their goals."
What's it like to work with Valerie on a day-to-day basis? "She always puts her clients' concerns first. Whether it's successfully marketing a house, helping a family relocate, or working with a buyer at the negoitating table, Valerie doesn't leave any loose ends. She's detail conscious, diplomatic and sensitive to the feelings of others."
Find out what Valerie can do for you . . .
Your real estate transaction is one of the most important decisions you will make. The real estate representative you select can make the difference between success or failure. When you are buying or selling your property, you deserve the best results. Contact Valerie for her experience, dedication, loyalty, accountability, the highest professional standards & together make it happen!